Car accidents happen every day and are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Even though many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, there are a large number of accidents that cause severe injuries and even death. In addition to disability, victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses, and property damage, all of which can be recoverable through financial compensation. Unfortunately, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Many car accident victims are unaware of their claims’ full value and accept their insurance company’s first offer.
Insurance companies want to settle your case as soon as possible and for as little money as possible, which might not be enough to cover the damages. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you need to retain a qualified personal injury attorney. With The Moran Law Group, you can work with an experienced car accident lawyer in Scranton, PA, who can help you receive the compensation you need.
Why do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
Many people might not understand why it’s important to get legal help following a car accident. There are many instances where a lawyer isn’t necessary, and if an insurance company offers compensation, you might assume it’s the amount you deserve. You need time to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy is needed, and how much your lost wages will be. Getting in contact with a car accident lawyer in Scranton, PA, as soon as possible after your accident ensures that you’re getting the help you need to receive compensation.
Here are some of the most important ways a car accident lawyer will help you.
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses.
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care and stay in touch with you as you recover from your injuries.
- Car accident lawyers have knowledge that you won’t be able to get anywhere else. We can help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations, and how it affects your situation.
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation.
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled to for the damages you’ve faced.
- Negotiating can be extremely difficult and isn’t something you should have to worry about. We’ll negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs.
- Our lawyers have experience working with a variety of different types of motor vehicle accidents. Each case is unique, and we can use our expertise to help you through your specific situation, whether it’s a car accident or you need help from a motorcycle accident lawyer in Scranton, PA.
Expert Car Accident Lawyer in Scranton, PA
At The Moran Law Group, we handle car accidents on a regular basis, but we understand this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process, so you can focus on doing what you need to recover from your accident. Our attorneys and professional staff will get to know you and your situation well because the better we know you, the better we can represent you.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, contact The Moran Law Group today to see if our attorneys in Scranton, PA, can help.